Project of the Cluster of Hydrogen Technologies and Clean Coal Technologies for the Pomeranian Voivodeship is a regional initiative of companies belonging to the Cluster, universities and the Marshal's Office of the Pomeranian Voivodeship in Gdansk. It is aimed at increasing the share of hydrogen as a fuel in the energy mix of the Pomeranian Voivodeship.
Ultimately, the project will cover the following areas:
- Increasing awareness of environmental protection and reducing harmful gas emissions.
- Creating the law enabling efficient implementation of new hydrogen technologies.
- Building relationships and international consortia.
- Building strategic partnerships for the development of low-carbon transport environmental protection and the development of advanced technological industries (Science + Business + Local government).
- Developing "power to gas" projects in the Pomeranian Voivodeship.